All artists who are members of the Schweinfurth Art Center are invited to participate in a special exhibition celebrating their artwork. The exhibit is open to painting, drawing, photography, textiles, ceramics, sculpture, and more, and will be displayed in the Davis Family Gallery during the Quilts=Art=Quilts exhibit. Help us show off the artwork of our talented members! See guidelines below for entry requirements and instructions.
• Must be at least 18 years old and a current member at time of registration. Not sure if you are a member? Call 315.255.1553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• Work must be an original work of art created by the member artist. One artwork per member.
• 2-D work must measure at least 10”H x 10”W and may not exceed 60”H x 60”W.
• All work must be in excellent condition and exhibit ready.
• All two-dimensional work must be framed and have wire for hanging.
• Maximum weight for 3-D work is 100 lbs.
• Textiles must have sleeve and hanging rod, or other hanging system.
• All work must be labeled on back with artist’s name and artwork title.
• All work must be completed after Jan. 1, 2016.
• The Schweinfurth Art Center reserves the right to decline work that does not meet the entry requirements or any other reason, such as the piece cannot be displayed safely.
• All work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibit.
• A 25% commission for the Art Center will apply for any sales occurring during the exhibit.
• Participating artists automatically grant permission for photography of work in the exhibit.
• No installations or video.
• Art created from a kit is not eligible.
• There is no entry fee, and all works will be accepted.
Download a PDF copy of the guidelines and a registration form.
Read the announcement about the show.